Friday, March 20, 2009

Inner Chaos

So, it's been a long time since I added any images to this thing, so here are a couple of recent photos that I have entered in various contests over at Worth1000.com.

This is my Round 1 entry for Worth's 2009 Photography HxH elimination tournament. The theme was chaos. The image was created using a long exposure, a moving subject, and an off camera flash fired at key moments. (Photoshop did not create this photo.

Photobucket

Some of my favorite comments received on this image:

"Brilliant, horrific, chaotic madness. WOW."
"This image is disturbing and terrible, and I love it!"
"I knew who shot this even without lookin, You have a very distinct and COOL style"
"Technically good and quite visceral, but I have to say I don't care for the subject at all."

No comments: